Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holy Crap: I Won an Award!

Wow: apparently I've been nominated for something called "The Lovely Blog Award", and here it is:


Hmm...it's pretty and all lady-like, what with all the flowers and teacups and gentility and such. I suppose in hindsight my post title is not the most appropriate response. Regardless, many thanks to Christine at The Daily Postcard for the nomination. Christine has a really fab site, which, as its name suggests, is indeed updated daily. With really cool old postcards. Go check it out!

I'm told by Christine that I'm now supposed to nominate another blog in this ongoing sort of blog-awarding chain letter, so I hereby nominate Norma at Make Mine Mini. Norma could be called a dollhouse interior decorator. There are lots of amazing teeny tiny things to see at her site, along with a fantastic header image: a photo taken of her mother in 1918 outside her house, absolutely surrounded by all of her (now antique) toys. Norma, I've been meaning to ask you: do you still have any of those toys? I realize they're much too big for your dollhouses, so if you need a home for them, I'm here for you. Just wanted to let you know that....

1 comment:

  1. Your post title is exactly the appropriate response. Thanks for introducing me to Norma's site too. It's dangerous territory for me. I can envision getting into that and looking up, realizing that weeks have passed and I haven't gone out.

    ReplyDelete